Coronavirus Disease Contact Tracing Program in Will County, Illinois
Monday Through Saturday 8am-6pm
COVID-19 Contact Tracing… What you NEED TO KNOW!
“Contact Tracing is key to slowing the spread of COVID-19 and keeps YOU, your FAMILY, and your COMMUNITY – SAFE”
- Contact tracing is being used by local health departments to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Contact tracing involved identifying people who have COVID-19, people who they came in contact with, and working with them to slow or stop of the spread of COVID-19.
- The Will County Health Department has hired 45+ contact tracers and managers to help with the program.
- Contact Tracers will be calling residents who have the virus, to identify everyone they had close contact with during the time they were infectious.
- If you receive a call from a contact tracer, the phone number should read 1-312-777-1999 COVID CONTACT.
- Please answer their calls or return their calls in a timely manner so we can all help to slow the spread of COVID-19.
*Please Note: Will County Health Department Contact Tracers do not need your social security, or payment information to perform contact tracing, our staff will NEVER ask for payment, and/or credit card information of any kind.