PrEP is a specialty clinic designed for persons who are at increased risk for contracting HIV. ‘’PrEP’’ stands for Pre-exposure Prophylaxis, a once per day pill that decreases the risk of HIV.
Will County Community Health Center PrEP Clinic Services and Treatments
- Blame-free supportive environment
- Truvada (‘’PrEP””) prescribing
* prevents the risk of HIV 92% if used alone, and 99% if used with a condom)
- Medication financial assistance program
- HIV counseling
- Confidential HIV & sexually transmitted disease testing
- HIV & sexually transmitted infection education
- Sexually transmitted infection treatment (same day)
Mon. – Thurs.
7:30am – 6pm
7:30am – 4:00pm
7:30am – 3:30pm
Second Wednesday of every month
7:30am-12:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm