PrEP Clinic Services available in Joliet. For questions or appointments, call 815-727-8670.
A specialty clinic designed for persons who are at increased risk for contracting HIV.
– ‘’PrEP’’ stands for Pre-exposure Prophylaxis, a once per day pill that decreases the risk of HIV
– Blame-free supportive environment
– Truvada (‘’PrEP””) prescribing
* prevents the risk of HIV ~ 92% if used alone, and ~ 99% if used with a condom)
– Medication financial assistance program
– HIV Counseling
– Confidential HIV & Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing
– HIV & Sexually Transmitted Infection Education
– Sexually Transmitted Infection treatment (same day)