The Will County Community Health Center provides regular exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, fillings, extractions, and education to understand proper dental care.
The Will County Community Health Center Dental Services and Treatments
- Treatment of Tooth and Oral health needs for ages (fillings, cleaning, gum disease, and more)
- Urgent visits
- School exams
- Adult exams (mouth pain, tooth sensitivity, bad breath, gum problems)
- Teeth and Deep (below the gum) cleaning
- Fluoride treatments
- Simple Surgical Extractions
- Dental Mobile Health Unit
Dental services are available at our Joliet, Illinois Community Health Center location.
Call 815-774-7300 for questions or appointments.
Dental Services Hours
Monday: 7:45 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:45 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:45 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 7:45 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 7:45 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm