The Will County Health Department ACS Program provides services and supports needed by unfunded individuals to achieve and continue stabilization from their experience of psychiatric crisis. This program has the flexibility in addressing type, amount, and frequency of service delivery. The ACS program provides mental health services to individuals within 24 hours of discharge from an Emergency Department and within 48 hours of discharge from other levels of care to include hospitalization. All individuals will be assisted in the process of applying for health insurance.
The Will County Health Department ACS Program provides short term services including:
- Crisis Counseling/Therapy
- Application for Health Insurance
- Case Management and Care Coordination
- Substance Abuse Assessment
- Linkage to Psychiatric Treatment
- Psychological Assessment
Eligibility for Services:
The ACS Program is available to any resident of Will County who does not have health insurance.
Registration for Services
Contact Central Intake at 815-727-8521 (press 1) (8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday).
An Admissions staff member will process:
- Your request for services
- Review your eligibility for service
- And if you meet the admission criteria, schedule an appointment with a counselor within 24 hours or a date of your preference.